What to do with your overripe bananas?
Simply Bake Banana Bread!
Baking banana bread is probably the easiest way to process your overripe or leftover bananas. I really fell in love with this recipe while staying in Australia after my A-levels. It’s not only super yummy but also quite healthy!
The recipe presented is for one loaf of banana bread.
What You Need:
|200g||flour (either plain or whole wheat flour)|
|1 pack||vanilla sugar|
|1 tsp.||backing soda|
How To Make It:
- Melt your butter in the microwave. When melted, add your bananas and mash both together with a fork until you get a smooth mass.
- Use a separate bowl to beat the eggs until frothy.
- Mix your banana mass with the eggs. Afterwards add the dry ingredients – flour, sugar, vanilla sugar, baking soda, salt and cinnamon and mix the whole batter.
- In the end add the walnuts and stir the whole mass with a spatula until smooth.
- Put the batter into your prepared cake tin and bake for 45min at 180℃ (top and bottom heat).
- Enjoy your yummy and sustainable treat!